Ads

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Freddy And Jason Are My Friends

I am proud to tell you that Freddy from Nightmare on Elm Street and Jason are officially my friends. So if you dare to speak bad of me, I will ask them to kill you.


I'll ask Freddy to shred you into pieces when you sleep and I'll Jason to stab you mercilessly if you try to tickle me or slap me or touch me.

But then again, I'm scary enough to frighten you all.

Before I befriended me, I had to go through a series of test to prove that I am worthy of being their friends.



When Jason tried to stab me, I just laughed it out.

Muahaha! Hahaha! Stab me! Stab me Jason! I love it!


He looked at me feeling puzzled. And we stared at each other for a few minutes before he shook my hands and welcome me as his friends.

And then Jason brought me to introduce me to Freddy.

God, was Freddy short!

He felt intimidated by my height and decided to friend me immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment