Ads

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Day 83: THE SELFISH COLLEAGUE

I quit not because of my selfishness of wanting to work at Taiwan so eagerly. I quit because of you not being co-operative with me. I quit because of you not wanting to teach me. I quit because instead of telling me what was wrong, you told me I have to answer for my actions. Therefore, I QUIT. These have been ongoing for weeks but I just endure. 


And when I wanted to learn how to view the sales by department and brands, you didn't even bother teaching me, instead you do them by yourself.. Your selfish, attention-seeking behavior slowly uncovered during the past week when all the seniors and manager weren't around. I know you have been working there for a year plus. And I hope you know that I ONLY WORKED there for 3 months and bear in mind, I am new and still learning. TEACH ME, NOT GIVE ME THAT ATTITUDE FACE when I made those little mistakes.

I am not angry at all of my colleagues. I AM ONLY ANGRY AT ONE. I AM SO ANGRY TILL I REFUSE TO SEE YOUR FACE, BEHAVIOR AND ANGST ATTITUDE.

If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have quitted my job. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have accepted that job offer. IT WAS BECAUSE OF YOU. YOU. YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment