Ads

Friday, January 9, 2015

Don't Miss Out on These Delicious Food from Tea Valley!

Whenever I visit Tea Valley, I will be reminded of Taiwan. The food at Tea Valley are delectable! 

The mushroom chicken noodle is of comparison with the ones in Taiwan.


I'm not a fan of plum red but most of my friends love it. I [refer something sweet!


If you're at Tea Valley, you can try their seafood steamboat especially during cold nights!


Chicken teriyaki is one of the most popular dishes today. And with steamboat, that's a double delight.


Strawberry Pearl. Sweet.


My ultimate favorite; - Seaweed fries. Comparable to McD or even better!


Nowadays, I am in the mood for mushroom! When I was younger, I never really liked mushrooms but the mushroom vegetable noodles at Tea Valley is to die for!



Oyster Noodle is also one of those food you need to order when you go to Tea Valley.



Desirable Mocha!


Not a fan of Mango but this Mango Pearl is tasty!


When I was a kid, my grandmother love making Garlic Toast and now you can order them at Tea Valley!





Desserts? Order the Strawberry Snow Ice!





Healthy Rose Honey Tea!







Fried Plum Sweet Potatoes is definitely one of my hot pick!



1 Pasir Ris Close #01-05A Downtown East, Singapore 519599

No comments:

Post a Comment