Ads

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Back to the Start: My Journey in Taiwan

For me, if I travel, I don't really care if I am flying by Scoot, or Tiger or Jetstar or AirAsia or SIA, all that matters is it will bring me to my destination. I rather have more money on spendings on food and leisure when in that country rather than spending more on air tickets. I am not born rich, nor have super high salaries. So this is how I spend my money on! Definitely not on expensive air tickets.


I flew off with my trusted sidekick, Darryl!


I also don't really order food on board because they're really expensive. But I was hungry, really hungry!



We arrived Taoyuan Airport at 930pm and was greeted by our good friend, Elliot!



I love their 7-11 food and drinks! Totally different from Singapore!




Very creative right?


We stayed over at Elliot's house from 8 - 12 November!


There are many dog owners in Taiwan and they love to dress up their dogs!


We visited many cafes and schools and restaurants, thanks to Elliot.


But that will be in another entry. Let me finish this entry with a photo of me at St. Ignatius High School station!

No comments:

Post a Comment