Ads

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Ernest Seah Protein+ and Hydro+


Due to humid weather in singapore, my skin near my nose area will always peel. But now with Ernest Seah Protein+ and Hydro+, the skin near my nose area are no longer red and peeling.  


Firstly, I will apply the protein+ on my face especially around my nose area. Protein+ which is a Firming Serum can brighten and re-condition the skin. Protein+ also includes green tea and collagen that can help me improve my skin.
 Then, I will use hydro+ which is a Aqua gel that will help me to hydrate my face. It also tightens up my pores, firm up my sagging and tired skin. 

I have been using these products for a week already and I've already seen vast improvements. To purchase the Ernest Seah Protein+ and Hydro+, you can visit ERNEST SEAH.COM. Ernest Seah Protein+ and Hydro+ are each retailing at USD 109.00.