Ads

Sunday, June 23, 2013

as. times . passed . by

every night, i feel hurt. i feel disappointment. i feel sadness. everything in one. i hate to be lonely. so every night, i will go out with my friends. every night. to avoid the emptiness. sometimes, i feel i am a nuisance to my friends. taking their precious time away just to comfort me. just to be with me. one of them texted this to me, 'i love you very much bro. and it pains me to see you like this. i know it hurts really badly but please don't do anything stupid tat you're gonna regret afterwards. if you wanna drink to numb the pain, i understand. but u cant handle urself alone. u r not alone. never have been. let us carry some of your burdens like u have carried ours.' i was deeply touched. why am i such a weakling. come on, it's just one of those break ups. but after some thinkings, i realized its not just one of those break ups. he was important to me. that's why it matters. this break up matters. because i love him alot. how i wish i can turn back the time. but no. time don't rewind itself.