Ads

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Diva Woman

My blog reader sent me this funny conversation to my e-mail. I had a good laugh!




on a iphone apps for straight people dating, i have been casually chatting with this self confessed plump 30s woman for a couple of days..


woman: i know you guys all want sex


me: no i never say that i want that from you

woman : from the way you are hinting, i know you want 

me: what did i say to make you think this way?

woman : i just know itme 

me: i dont even think we need to meet, we can keep to chatting online

woman : i am sure you want that. but i want to tell you im the decent type of gal, so dont even think of that. the only way i can agree is we meet in gym and you give me personal training, that is it, i am not going out on a date with you.

me : do you really think you are lady gaga. so diva that i must give you free personal training?