Ads

Monday, June 11, 2012

Etude Masks

I love Etude's masks and I often get the Aloe Vera.

Essence mask contains moisturizing aloe vera to prevent acne and soothe skin Clean application without residue Comes in easy-to-use adhesive sheets.




  • It is a very soothing and cooling mask. It calms my skin, cleanses and it adds a little brightness.

  • It feels very light when you set this on your skin. The essence in the mask is quite thin and you don’t feel any heaviness on you skin when you apply it.

  • Umm… I really didn’t enjoy using these sheets . The sheet does not stick to your skin nicely. Especially under the chin it keeps coming off.  Also, on the face you have to keep smoothing it out. While 20-30 minutes when you have placed the mask on your face should actually be quite calming experience, my most of the times goes into sticking it on my face. It gets irritating after a point of time.

  • This is not a hydrating mask .It is a soothing mask.  I feel this would be better suited for girls with oily – combination or may be those with acne prone skin ( as stated).

  • The essence left on the face after removing the sheet feels quite light. It gets absorbed in the skin within a few minutes.