Ads

Monday, July 25, 2011

Demi Lovato


LMFAO might still be rocking the party, but Demi Lovato's newest single is taking the fastest elevator to the top of the download charts. Her newest single, "Skyscraper," was the second most downloaded song of the week.
The song came out a mere two weeks ago, and is already threatening the reigning champions, LMFAO, who have held the number one spot for three weeks in a row with "Party Rock Anthem."

Lovato, who has just completed rehab for eating disorders, says she doesn't think she's full recovered. In an interview with AOL, she talks about the pressures of being a child star and the effect that it had on her. "I don't really consider myself young, because I've lived so much life and have been through a lot," she said.

"But for the most part, it doesn't make it any easier being in front of the cameras while I'm trying to be in recovery from an eating disorder. But this is what I love doing and nothing is going to stop me from doing what I love and inspiring people to better themselves."

No comments:

Post a Comment