Ads

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Rising Temper

My temper has been rising for the past week.

It did not help that I have to listen to intense drilling sounds on Thursday. Then there are things here and there that pissed me off. Like when I was in the train, there was this idiot who just cannot stand still and even though there are ample space in the train, he kept backing into me when I was at standing at a corner by the back doors.

I shifted location with my back to the train doors and that idiot started backing into me again. It was a trip from Boon Lay to City Hall, which was quite a long distance, so it was just damn irritating.

There are other things which are common too: like people who block others' way by walking in the middle of the path or not walking straight. I realized humans just cannot walk straight. You try to overtake them and you realize they are walking in a slant manner, if you know what i mean. Then there are those who enter the elevator without helping you press the Open button and the door shut on you just as you are entering. Then there are those who just cannot use earphones. You get a set of earpiece when you buy your iPhone. Use the damn earpiece.

I need to meditate!

No comments:

Post a Comment