Ads

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

2nd Message From Marco Marcus Mark

Hey friends!!

My official Record company and Label, Life Records, as well as my Artist management company, Royal International Group (RIG), are going to organize a very big and special ALL STARS concert featuring Elson Soh and Royal Artistes on this 9th of July, 8pm this year. Here is the link to the concert facebook page, please check it out:https://www.facebook.com/thefinalshowcase


I am going to perform and sing my original songs in this concert together with the other Royal artists including singing group, Exclusive, Elson Soh and many other local artistes. We promise and guarantee you guys hours of quality fun of very entertaining performances from local artistes sing original songs, English and Mandarin and even Malay from Exclusive! You will be entertained for hours on end and it would be a very special concert!


This concert is open for the general public. You can invite yourself to this event and It will be held at Expo Max Pavillion on the 9th of July. Guys, is it possible for you to let me know how many people you can bring including yourselves to this concert to support me and my fellow artistes asap? as I need to confirm with my label by the 5th of June. Thank you very much :)


I hope you guys could come and support me on this big scale concert:) Everyone of you here counts a lot to me :) I apologize in advance if your name doesn't appear on the invited list. The fact is : YOU ARE INVITED. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU HERE IS INVITED TO THIS CONCERT!!:) So feel free to invite yourselves, your other friends, or basically just anyone to go with you if they are not aware of this concert yet :)


I know it sounds a bit too last minute but I just got this info about the tickets from my management company today: If you guys buy the tickets earlier before 9th of June, you can get 40% off the ticket prices. Tickets for this all stars concert are sold at $48, $88, $128 respectively before discount. So if you purchase through me, it'll be around $28 after the discount for the cheapest ticket category. Ticket sales is open to the public even after the 9th of June. you can purchase through me. Simply just let me know how many tickets and my company and I will send you the confirmation and further details for payment asap together with the E ticket after the purchase of tickets with your name on it.
So please leave us your name and contact no, IC and email address for us to get back to you shortly and we'll do the rest :) Any questions about any details on anything, simply just contact me through facebook or email @ marcomarcusmark@hotmail.com




For those people who are attending and therefore wish to purchase the tickets with the 40% discount, you can make your payment by doing a fund transfer to this account number before Thursday, 9th June 2011 : Posb saving:228-19876-5, OR Ocbc current acc:629-552431-001




Upon transfer of money is done, please text an SMS to this number: 9053 4363 with your name, account number, IC number, Email address, mobile no, etc and other particulars for confirmation to collect your tickets.
You will be notified through sms or email of the date and collection point of your tickets. Your tickets could either be collected on the day of the concert itself at the venue at the ticketing booth or through me if you happen to meet me personally :) The collection details will be sent to you via email or sms shortly upon receiving your payment:)


By the way, besides the concert, I would also be releasing my official debut single and album in the near future under this company and Record label as well. It would all depend solely on the performance of this upcoming concert. We would all be happy if this concert sells well with my supporters and thus it will reflect well upon me:) so every contribution from every single one of you here counts very much to my career. :)


Once again, I would personally appreciate it very much and be very grateful to you guys if you would come and support me in this upcoming big concert, it'll be my first ever big debut public concert and your support counts very very much for my success and future career in music:) thank you guys and I hope to see you guys there!!:)


One last word from me before I sign off, I want to take this opportunity to ask for your help to "Like" my page on facebook if you haven't done so yet. This makes it easier for us to update you if there are other incoming events, parties, photo update, etc:) Here is the link to my artist page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marco-Marcus-Mark-Team-page-By-M-CUBE-and-MMM-production/193415814019080
Thank you so much guys :) appreciate it :) If you need any further clarification, you can send me a msg here and I'll reply asap :)


Love,
Marco Marcus Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment