Ads

Monday, February 14, 2011

Is Appearance Important?

Universally speaking, I cannot give you an answer. Beauty is of different importance to people. People who subject beauty as their top priority tend to look too much into what first impressions they impose upon others.

Personally, I don't qualify being vain enough to spend hours preparing myself before going out.

Well, unless there's a special occasion to look good, I don't see why I should look good. Beautifying routines are troublesome, we all know. Hence logically speaking, you're only making life difficult for yourself if you're desperate to look good all the time.

Essentially, meeting your partner and going for interviews are the few on the list of exceptions. These situations can make or break your future, so that's when you can and should be at your best. Particularly for others who aren't blessed with attractive features, they try harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment