Ads

Monday, June 21, 2010

Weird Guy

There was a guy who was really weird. He came to my shop more than three times with a newspaper in his hands almosr covering half of his face at times.

The third time he came I noticed he was looking for something. .. or someone.

I approached him and asked, " Is there anything I can help you with?"

He looked at me for a few seconds before his response came, " Do you sell snow?"

I replied, "No.. we dont sell fake snow here..."

He asked another question, "Is there any blogging competition going on at your shop...?"

"Er..no.."

Then he asked, " Is xiaxue here?"

I replied, "No..."

"Is Joanne Peh here?"

No...

"Is JFook here?"

No....

And I was like thinking, "HELLO, THERE IS ONE ISSAC HERE.."

Published with Blogger-droid

4 comments:

  1. Ummm..Why I saw my name in innit? LOL. Not related to me right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous21.6.10

    got.. i forgot to incude ur name.


    i edit my post le

    issac

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol... that's a weird guy... weird day

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mean why this weird guy knows me? I'm like far more unfamous than Joanne Peh and XiaXue....LOL....

    ReplyDelete