Ads

Friday, June 18, 2010

Underage Sch Students; Sex At Public Staircase

I can't believe what I saw...

As I wanted to walk down the staircase instead of taking the lift, I saw something which I shouldn't have seen.

All I wanted to do was to taking a slow stroll down.

Out of nowhere I saw two school students, probably around 13 to 14 yrs old having sex in public.

How I know they are underage?

The boy was wearing shorts instead of pants which indicated that he was still in secondary 1 or 2 as secondary 3 and above needs to wear pants.











12 comments:

  1. Holy!!
    Kids nowadays..
    sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were indeed stupid..

    I wasnt standing there for long..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg..what is in their mind...LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA u know what, randomly. after taking all those pix u want, just pretend to make noise "walking down the stairs" n pretend to be shocked! HAHA imagine how their reaction will be when they rush to put back their clothes or run away panicking.

    did u let them "finish"? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. static photos only? where's the video? huhu..sorry just kidding..

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow.. look at that!

    when i was 14, i hated boys and their stinky smell, i wouldn't even imagine BJ-ing anybody, let alone in public! yech! *gag*

    kids nowadays.. if the world is going to end and we can only save it by sacrificing a virgin, i think we will all die! aaarrrghh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I make a noise when they were doing halfway.

    I shouted, "Police! Police!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg! they are so daring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMFG. 13 14 yr old BJ ing?!

    ReplyDelete