Ads

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Skinny Girls

What is your definition of skinny?

scraggy: being very thin; "a child with skinny freckled legs"; "a long scrawny neck" ?

without much flesh; very thin ?

of inadequate size, growth, etc.?


Skinny to certain people means normal weight or just is below, and really just has the body shape thinner than a normal person and can be a bit bony.

To certain people, it doesn't necessarily mean underweight. So it's really just being slimmer than others.

But to me BEING THAT SKINNY like the ladies in the photos are UGLY.

Really...

Really...
Really...

UGLY.

When I see someone who is starved, they don't look alert. They don't have boundless energy. If you're too skinny, it looks like you're near death. (Kirstie Alley)

I don't know who decided that skinny was more appealing than not skinny. It seems arbitrary. (Gwyneth Paltrow)

I don't see myself as beautiful, because I can see a lot of flaws. People have really odd opinions. They tell me I'm skinny, as if that's supposed to make me happy. (Angelina Jolie)

Seriously, its...

NOT...

GOOD...

BEING...

REALLY...

SKINNY!


So ladies, if you like dieting, go ahead, but do not diet till we can only see bones.

Nowadays, guys like curvacious women.

So be curvy.

At least curvy is more sexier than being skinny.


Or at least be of an average size.

NORMAL SIZE.

Tyra Banks isn't skinny and she still looks damn hot.

Beyonce isn't skinny but she looks shes on FIRE!

So the bottom line here is...

Skinny is UGLY.

4 comments:

  1. somehow yeah, only people in fashion looks good. but not when you're in relationship :D get some skin girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah only in fashion.. i have to agree with u

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me, not generally skinny is ugly. Im skinny myself. And I cant do much about it. I eat without diet everyday -.- And Im underweight. Its a problem only when you starve yourself and you look unhealthily skinny.
    I mean like. Food is heaven. I have no idea why people starve just to b skinny. Well, I blame stereotyping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. agreed - skinny is ugly..

    ReplyDelete