Ads

Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Birthday Surprise From My Colleagues And Kevin

Thank you for the wonderful surprises, Mustika, Hui Shan and Kevin!

I really love the tee shirt alot. (picked by Hui Shan, paid by Kevin, LOL!)

Hui Shan and Kevin bought a cake for me.

They drew Tweety.

They said my head is very big but my body is very small like tweety bird.

Really?













Kevin and Hui Shan!
















Mustika and me!

Luckily Hui Shan and Kevin didn't buy a tee shirt from FOX which I already owned.
Nice tee shirt!
Thank you Mustika, Hui Shan and Kevin.

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday~ and nice cake from icing room!

    i saw your colleague's blog, just the idea i need for an upcoming occasion :D

    i just hope it turns out just as nice... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! hehe!

    ReplyDelete