Ads

Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Evil Bunnies

I had a strange nightmare.

It started off with a 'BAM', and then a silence. I stood at the top of the building, looking around, feeling lost. I walked till the skies grew darker. Then I heard noises again. This time it was subtle.

Then I saw from a distance, someone wearing white jumping and jumping non-stop. There were more of them as seconds passed by.

As they got nearer, I realized they were bunnies. Their faces covered with blood, and they had fangs. They hopped nearer to me.

And then I saw a huge clock. It was 10 minutes before midnight.

I heard a voice, "You have 10 minutes to live as for earth will disintegrate when its midnight."

I looked around and asked myself, "Am I the only human here? Where's everyone? Or have they transformed into evil bunnies already?

One of the bunnies tried to claw me and then tried to bite me. But I dodged and escaped.

2 minutes left.

I saw huge flames of fire. Really huge. The fire engulfed everything around it.

I was so scared.

Was I in hell already?

I couldn't take it anymore.

The finale; I remembered I whipped out of dick and masturbated. And the bunnies watched and said, "it's not going to help."

Soon, I was burnt by the huge fire.

Died.