Ads

Friday, April 17, 2009

Curtain Call

Ayumi Hamasaki makes me cry.

Ayumi Hamasaki makes me remember my good old innocent days.

Ayumi Hamasaki reminded me of how simple but interesting my life was back then.

Those were the days when I don't have to worry alot. I went out alot. To East Coast. To the beach. Having picnics. Potlucks. Botanic Gardens. Lie down on the grass. Cycling. PLaying in the rain.

Now its work and its routine life.

Ayumi Hamasaki keeps me saint at times.



Curtain Call. This video of her reminded me of some of her videos she did in 2001 and 2002.

At a point of time, maybe at a crossroad, you tend to stop and looked back. Those memories will gush in and remind you of what you were before you change into another person.

Back then, everything was simple.

We need not worry about what we wear.

We need not worry about the friends we made.

We had alot of places to ease our worry. But now all we see are buildings after buildings.

Now its all about Gucci.

Now its all about L.V.

Now its all about the friends we make.

Now its all about Orchard and the high life.

Everything's complicated.

There's Friendster.

There's MySpace.

There's Youtube.

There's Blogger.

These are the fastest ways of spreading malicious gossips, making friends, meeting up with people, gaining fame, gaining monetary means, ganing popularity.

All that simplicity is gone.

GONE.

Have the world change drastically?

Most importantly, have you changed?




I think I have.

But I want to experience the past once again.