Ads

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Wild @ Aloha Changi Chalet

Waking up late is an exhilarating experience. The few moments of doubt, how did you wake up so early, why is it brighter than usual. Then the realisation dawns and sorts of brings the blood up to your head.

And then you rush down all in a mess and do your stuff in twice the time. I think its times like this you appreciate the relative dawdle of your everyday morning. Then you rush off, for the bus or car. Leave it to luck to see whether you arrive in school/work in time.

It's fun really, try it one day.

My cough just can't seem to go away despite taking countless of cough medicine. Hate it! Go away, cough! Because of that, I am unable to talk properly, can't even tongue my dearest, afraid that the germs may spread to my dearest.

I became so cranky. I want my cough to go away.

I met up with my significant other for a movie, the Corpse's Bride at Century Square and then proceeded to our friend's chalet.

It was so happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment