Ads

Saturday, October 1, 2005

Lifeless

To the question that I'd set four days ago, nobody guessed it right. All 48 wrong answers, let it be by e-mail, text messages etc. Nobody has the correct answer till now.

Ops!

Before I book-in, I wrote 3 entries beforehand and save them as drafts and set the date and timing in advance. When the actual posting day come, I have requested my significant half to post the entries up on my blog.

How can one know what would eventually happen on the day itself and blog about it in advance?

Come on, we can roughly guess what's the routine in N.S and let me tell you, it's really shag; sometimes the trainings could drain your energy and leave you there to rot and die.

Ever since the day I was enlisted, I had become a more boring person equipped with a boring life with the same daily routine in camp; it's either strength trainings which will help build our muscles or route march whereby we have to march 3 freaking kilometers with our field bag and SBO strapped on us.

Do you know how freaking heavy they are? *Shakes head*

I've got used to it.

Can you see the field bag? Of course, when I book out, I will take out all the field bag items and replace them with my personal belongings and my dirty clothes. That is why from the picture, the bag doesn't look that big and heavy.

Did I mentioned I hate my current hairstyle?

What choice do I have? I look like a drug addict. And I've grown so dark.

Now compare this ...

And this ...

Gosh! I look so fucking lifeless.

And it's harder for me to mix and match my clothes since I am botak. Even when I am equipped with more than 150 shirts, I look fucking boring. And I have to wear a cap on every time I go out with my friends or significant other on the weekends.

My friend disagree with me, "If you're really good at your fashion and dressing style, even when you're a skin-head or botak, you will still look nice."

Maybe he's right. I don't have any fashion sense. I can't mix and match. Fuck me. What should I freaking do? I need a fashion guru immediately! I need fashion consultation.

For the previous weekend, I wore a polo-tee shirt and jeans and a cap and just now I wore the same thing, just except that my polo-tee shirt's color differs.

Yawns! Same old same old!

Good news? - Probably I would be booking out on a Thursday next week and book in by Sunday.

Bad news - I would have to fast starting from next Wednesday onwards.

Now, I had made my bunk my second home and the toilet, my third home. I frequent the toilet 10 - 15 times a day because of the water parade that will be held every 6 times a day.

My bladder would be non-functional soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment