Ads

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Photolog (Three Outings In a Day)

Yesterday, I went out with my army buddies. Though, I met them for a short time only, it was well-spent with me buying clothes and exchanging fashion tips and seeing one another in home clothes.


That is Chatree Lee. He looks like a Thailand guy. He is someone who is able to accomplice anything.

Jusheng, who came from China, had to go through army before getting a P.R. Thankful, I understand chinese as for he is unable to communicate in English. Funny guy la!

I was only able to take a picture of Zhengguang's back view. Camera-shy. Nice guy ah! Got six pecs leh! Girls out there who wish to know him, tell me hor.

We look so dark especially me.

I look fucking dark! Damn! Can't even see my face!

Then I met up with Salli, Idil, Jason, Phil and my godbrother, Alex.

Salli and I; Acting cute!

Idil and I; I'm not sure why he look at the other direction.

Alex-kor and I.

One happy family!

Things got raunchier...

Something to touch about...

Then I proceeded to meet my long lost friends...

Nani and I.


Okoi and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment