Ads

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Don't Miss Out on Toby's The Dessert Asylum

The last time I visited Toby's was when it was located at Parkway Parade. And now I am here again. It has relocated at Tradehub 21 Boon Lay instead which was of course nearer to my house!


This American-style café has an innumerable items on its menu. Turn that menu around and you will be facing with an equally packed menu for its desserts and drinks. So yes, it may be an asylum (for its sheer huge menu), but no, it’s surely not just about desserts here.

The number of items on the menu has also increased.


The Hulk-a-Mania was definitely refreshing especially during hot and humid weathers in Singapore!

But the one drink that kicked ass was the Lychee Lust. Sweet, tasty and heavenly. I was so lusting over it!





Sam and I enjoying the food at Toby's.


The Stewed Pork Pizza has very thin crust which I absolutely love. Pizzas, I believe, shouldn't have thick crust, because once you take the 3rd slice, you'll feel full.

Comes in 8 pieces, thin-crusted but not to the extent of biscuit-like, and generously topped with stewed pork.


 Each and every single piece of the pizza was smacked with a full-sized slab of meat and topped with onions and garlic sauce. The most memorable and my favorite dish here. Plausible for sharing between two; surprisingly remarkable and surely worthy.

And the baked chicken & mushroom, cheese + garlic sauce was sinfully delicious.



Spicy Chicken Pizza; capsicum, pineapple and tomato sauce. I love CAPSICUM so it was definitely a plus plus plus when the spicy chicken pizza has them.



Wacky Waffles with a choice of ice cream + a choice of fresh strawberries, banana or apple. And on the right is D LOVER (Durian). If you're a durian lover, then you should order the D LOVER. You won't regret it!


As a Geminian, I do have split personality and this dessert called ' Split Personality' fits me right to the bones! Vanilla Ice-Cream, Chendol, Red Bean, Coconut Cream and Gula Melaka! Oh my god! It's like having all the flavour bursting candies at ONE GO.



The rainbow cake was nothing like the others I've tasted. Presentation wise; it already scored a full marks. And when I ate the first bite, I fell in love with it.


Food: 4 / 5

Service: 5 / 5

Ambiance: 4 / 5

Toby's Dessert Asylum

Tradehub21 #01-35, 8 Boon Lay Way, 
Singapore 609964
Nearest MRT Station: Jurong East
Tel: +65 6316 2422
Opening Hours: 

Daily: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment