Ads

Monday, June 8, 2015

My Birthday Celebration at Tasty Restaurant; One of the most fulfilling 7-course Dinner in Taipei.

As written in the tittle, I m here to introduce you guys one of the best 7-course meal I had recently in Taipei. The food is awesome and the price is definitely super reasonable. The atmosphere is great and the service is tip top. Seriously, i don't think i can ever find such tip top service with that kind of pricing in Singapore. 


The serving style is simple. For the price of NT518 (excl 10% service charge), you get to have a 7-course set meal. I forgot to take a picture of what is available in the menu. However, here is the website which you can visit to get information on their selections and location. http://www.tasty.com.tw/



Baked mushroom with Garlic and Cheese. I chose this over the beef bolognese pizza. This dish came with square toasts. I loved dipping my warm crispy toast with this, it was simply delicious!







Yums! I always love pumpkin soup, and this one definitely did not disappoint me.. There are a few selections for their soup section as well. I guess their recommendation is Italian seafood soup (as shown in their website).


Before the main course, we were served with sawa to cleanse our taste from all the pre-courses. Sawa is just a kind of frozen drink. The taste is very refreshing, with a hint of sourness. By then, i was almost full. Seriously.Their main course portion was not stingy at all, given that they were already so generous with their appetizer, antipasto and soup portions.  I came to the restaurant without a full course lunch and breakfast earlier on. I was really hungry before the start of the meal and i left the restaurant feeling super super bloated! 

I wanted to order their roasted beef with mustard sauce for main course. However the very thoughtful waitress warned me that the particular beef cut will be more rubbery. I immediately changed my mind and opted for the standard roasted beef. The beef i had was so tendered. Every bite was good, and I really mean it. Imagine i was really full, but still so determine to finish everything. If you are expecting the kind of black pepper taste, then i got to warn you first that this is not what you will get. I do not really know how they marinate their beef. The taste was a little sweet and not so much of the roasted taste though. 




And then came my birthday surprise and desserts!






I want to thank Darryl and John for planning this birthday surprise and inviting Amos, Xiao le and Phil!















No comments:

Post a Comment