Ads

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Lomography Event feat. Issacritz.com & SpunkPunkFunk

It was a fun-filled night at the Lomography event! Before & After shots snapped instantly with LC-A+, LC-Wide and Diana F+ Instant Cameras at the Instant Automat photo booth! And then there were the awesome residents of Dottinghill who accessorized our skins in an instant with their stable of kick-ass designer temporary tattoos!



It was a night of fashion and head-turning transformations, featuring the wildest clothes from SpunkPunkFunk by Jen Su and Dottinghill's wearable little pieces of art.

My blog reader, Aaron came all the way from J.B to support me in this awesome event!














Calvin Leaw x Wyatt x Issac x Aaron.















Fun styling for my photographer friend,Yue Ming.





Jen Su x my model friend, Lech x Issac.
Marco x Issac.
Many thanks to my blog readers and friends who came down to support me!