Ads

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Nicki Minaj Excluded From Getting a Grammy Nomination

Rapper NICKI MINAJ is adamant she wasn't upset when she failed to score a single Grammy nomination this year (13), because the awards are not a "big deal".


She tells the Associated Press, "I think that the Grammys had a different reason (for not giving me a nomination), that I do not want to discuss... and that's just between me and them. But I respect their organization and I'll get a Grammy eventually. I'm not worried about it... I understand that artists and critics make a big deal over the Grammys. But when I go to my shows and I'm selling out arenas in London, and when I'm in Australia and Japan, there aren't any Grammys there. There are human beings who I've touched... That's what my career is based on...