Ads

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

La Soiree Blanche: Behind The Scenes

It was a blast. Last Sunday's Charity Fashion Show was a SUCCESS! I want to take this time to thank all the models! I am really grateful to you guys! The Fashion Show wont go on this beautifully if it's not for you MODELS!

I would like to thank AJ for choreographing and making sure that the entire show runs smoothly! Thank you for being there backstage!

I want to thank the MUA for doing a wonderful job! More than 50 people including models and performers had to have makeup and the time given was less than 2 hours. But you guys still did it!

I want to thank Jen Su, the fashion designer and stylist for SpunkPunkFunk. Apparels that people will die for! If it's not for her, this show wouldn't be a success! Thank you Jen for giving us the wonderful opportunity to be part of this fabulous FASHION SHOW!

Midnight gang - Roger Poon, Abigail Chay, Eileen Wee, Daniel Than and Ernest Seah did a great job in entertaining the crowds. They love you guys so so much!

Marco did a fantastic job with his Katy Perry - Wide Awake rendition. I had goosebumps! Kudos!

Thank you to Yit Hann Jasper and his dancers!

And last but not least, thank you Raffles Design Institute for giving us this opportunity to work with you!


We didn't had much time to rehearse! 




The Make-Up Artists were so busy with doing up the makeup for the models!


Fabulous James Wong and Handsome Vince! I am very grateful to Vince for helping me on that day! 




A Fashion Show without Hunks is a like Coffee without Sugar. LOL!



Make-up Artist Fann Lo doing my make-up!










And of course, how will I not forget these two beautiful girls! They helped me alot that day! Thank you so much! - ELISA and REGINA!