Ads

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Brave: Heroine in My Life

I always look up to my grandmother. My grandmother was a very dedicated woman. Once she sets her mind on something, then there’s no stopping her. In this case, that’s a good thing because to do what she did requires extreme dedication. 

My grandmother was very close me. She’s probably the most loved member of the family. She’s kind, considerate and very generous. She was extremely helpful wherever she goes. She also loved to cook. She was the kind of person who will change her entire day’s plan in order to make someone she loves happy. She always cared if we’re upset for any reason.

Because of her dedication and perseverance, I’ve learned that no matter how tough a situation looks or how impossible it seems, if there’s a will, there’s a way. She had to be the most dedicated person I knew. She never stops something when she’s in the middle. If someone asks her a question and she doesn’t know the answer, she’ll spend the whole day trying to figure it out. She is and always will be my hero. 

She will always be in my heart now that she has passed on.






Like Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page – http://www.facebook.com/disneystudiosSG, Follow Disney Studios Singapore Twitter account – http://twitter.com/disneystudiosSG and subscribe to Disney Studios Singapore YouTube Channel –http://www.youtube.com/disneystudiosSG

 Sign off with “Catch Disney • Pixar’s BRAVE in cinemas this 8 August 2012 and like theOfficial Walt Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page, follow the @disneystudiosSG and subscribe to Official Disney Studios Singapore YouTube Channel!”