Ads

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Clear + Brilliant - SL Clinic

A few weeks ago, I went to SL Clinic to try out they clear + brilliant laser treatment which was 'clearly brillaint'. The staffs were friendly and the doctor meticulously explained to me the procedures of the clear + brilliant treatment which only took 20 minutes or less.


What is Clear + Brilliant?

Clear + Brilliant is a unique treatment that uses a safe, fractional laser technology to correct early signs of aging skin and help to prevent them.

It was quite nerve-wrecking for me because I have never went for such things before but clearly it was not time-consuming and it's safe.



Clear + Brilliant is a gentle laser tha refreshes your skin from the inside out. The laser energy creates millions of microscopic treatment zones in your skin, replacing damaged skin with healthy younger looking tissues.


Clear + Brilliant is a beneficial treatment for women and men of all ages and skin type, who are looking to prevent the signs of aging, help correct early signs of aging or maintain the look of their skin.


The skin will feel softer and have improved tone texture and radiance. Other benefits of the treatment are naturally radiant and glowing skin, visbily illuminated skin tone, renewed, ultra-soft and smooth texture and skin that looks clear and brilliant.


I am always afraid to go for this kind of things but after I've done it, it wasn't what I thought it would be. It wasn't that bad. It is definitely safe!




The results of treatment are both immediate and progressive. Few days after the treatment, the skin will start to feel softer, look brighter and show more even tone. Results can last for months depending on age, skin condition and how the patieint protects the skin.

My friends kept on asking me for the past week how my skin went from flaky to smooth.

My answer - Clear + Brilliant laser treatment.

SL Clinic, #04-04 Wheelock Place, Tel: 6235-3246