Ads

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Genting Highlands (Day 2)

J and I woke up really early because J wanted to play THE SIMS 3 on my I-Phone! It was 4am!

Then we headed for breakfast at KFC and we both agreed that we love the porridge! Better than Singapore! We also ordered the KFC AM breakfast set! Awesome!














They wanted to ride the cable car and I agreed to them. Shucks! I am afraid of heights!



I did not dare open my eyes. Only a few times!






It was at least a 40 minutes ride to and fro! Oh god!











After the cable car ride, we went to Genting Outdoor Theme Park!













This ride was B-O-R-I-N-G! Maybe because it was for kids. LOL.



















Again, they wanted me to ride the SPACE SHOT and I sang to them Amy Winehouse's song - REHAB, "AND I SAID NO NO NO!"









We rode two rides that are on water. I have phobia for water too.

Geez, how many phobias do I HAVE HUH?

















Later we rode the Pirate's Train.

Inside was pitch black.


And pitch black.

Still pitch black.

I was like .................................?

Huh?

That's it?



The highlight of the trip - the wonderful delicious buffet!

We went to Coffee Terrace for our awesome buffet!

72 Ringgit per pax but it was definitely worth it!
































You know what's inside the chocolate? PAU! Hahaha! Jeffrey's new creation.