Ads

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Optimistic By Paul Smith @ Attica

The first 100 ladies and 100 men at this party received a Paul Smith door gift. And three lucky winners dressed ...in Pink or Blue received a bottle of "Optimistic" worth $136! This party was strictly by invitation only.

We were definitely the first few even when we reached after 11pm.




I wasn't actually wearing BLUE or PINK, but they still gave me the doorgift, Woohoo!

Above photo; Marco, Joel, Zac and Ayoob



Melvin and I.






Fabulous Jen and vivacious Christina.


With Jeremy. He looked very slutty. LOL!








We saw Brandon Ralph there! Happy belated birthday, Brandon!



Moe, and Brandon Kong with Zac and I.



Somehow Brandon reminds me of Celine's BF, Eugene.


Christina with HUBBY, Winston.




Chi Chi and Weijun! Crazy people! Hah!


Weijun and his bf!



OMG, we had lotsa fun! Thank you Attica and Insurgence!

No comments:

Post a Comment