Ads

Monday, January 23, 2012

Bothered By Stalkers

It's been a long time since I wrote something very personal in my blog but I have to address this else I will be very confrontational towards the person.

I am really bothered by people who persistently stalk me wherever I go.

I don't do check-ins with my facebook app and I don't reveal where I am to the public till a few days later when I will blog about it!

Yesterday, I went to ZIRCA because.

1. I was free.

2. It is a public holiday the next day.

3. I went to support DJ George Leong.

4. My friends were there and its been a long time since I met up with them.

FYI, I don't really mind people taking photos with me or OF me.

But when you're taking photos of me in THE TOILET, now that's a big problem. I need my privacy PRIVACY, YOU NUTSY PERVERTIC GUY!

Then I was minding my own business with my friends, then this particular person came over to say his HELLOs.

Fine, no biggie about that.

He even talked to my friends and I introduced him to them.

No biggie again.

Then he sat at the couch next to us. Resting.

No biggie about that again.

Minutes later, we left and went to the dancefloor. There he was right next to us, smiling like a psychotic guy. I decided to move away with a friend of mine to the second floor to rest.

While resting, I felt as if I was being watched. So I turned back and saw THAT particular guy walking pass me again and again and again!

Now, this is a BIGGIE.

I NEED MY SPACE!

I am downright pissed with this particular person who kept walking pass me and then tried to strike conversation with me when clearly I wanted a private time with my friend.

I told him I was busy and he should just go dance with his friends. He disappeared but reappeared again minutes later and came to me again.

WTF! Insanity!
There are unfortunately four types of stalker!


The "obsessive stalker" is possessive of the victim. Former boyfriends and girlfriends who won't move on fall into this category.

The "revenge stalker" is trying to harm the victim in retaliation for a perceived slight. This can be real or imaginary.

The "delusional stalker" has an imaginary relationship with the victim. They may not even know each other. Stalkers who pursue celebrities fall into this category. This type of stalker is the most dangerous since they are less likely to listen to reason.

And then there's the "TRYING-SO-HARD-TO-KNOW-YOU stalker".

Listen, you don't have to be so pushy to know someone. If you are personable, people wouldn't mind knowing you as a friend BUT YOU ARE NOT.

They are two types of  'POPULAR' people.

1. Those who are personable.

2. Those who are infamous for their irky behaviours.

You belong to the second group.

If I ever see you again disturbing my friends and I, you'll be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment