Ads

Thursday, August 25, 2011

#5700; The Change

I am a leader. I am a follower.

Sometimes, I find my life bleak. Sometimes, I find my life interesting.

Sometimes, I am all nice. Sometimes, I am all ANGRY and spit-fire.

Sometimes, I am smart. Sometimes, I am dumb.

The difference between seeing red and making amends is the openness in seeing half truths and lying in them. I hate being stuck in the middle.


The library of street ain't got no books to check out, but the street always could tell more than you needed to know. Many of us don't know our family tree. We are mad at each other, mad at them-most don't know why.

The oxymoron of life is giving me head rushes. The knot in my neck tells that I'm stressed and my lack of action is the tension.
I am almost positive that I turn into a completely different person at times.

Maybe that's why sometimes I forget what happened for the last few mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment