Ads

Friday, April 1, 2011

Ivan's Birthday / ZIRCA Madness

I was the last person to arrive at Ivan's birthday gathering at his house which is in the east while I am working in the west. So I had to rush down.

I apologize for MAKING EVERYONE WAIT FOR ME!


Ivan, the birthday boy!

I love Ivan's mum's tee shirt!










After that, Chong Lip. Marco, Karl and I went to ZIRCA!





My bestie, my brother, KARL!


Chong Lip, "Yea.. yo..wassup! Im a Nigga! #)()%(## you!"











Karl was snoring away!


LOOK AT THE MADNESS ON THE DANCEFLOOR!







Chong Lip really is good-looking. But after careful observations, doesn't he look like...

THE JOKER?

A very handsome JOKER!

Ivan, "OMG, he does look like a JOKER!"

Marco, "Is this a joke?!"

Ivan, "No, I am not JOKING ABOUT HIM BEING  JOKER. I DO NOT JOKE about such stuffs!"

Marco, "What a joke, joking on a JOKER!"


Another sleeping beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment