Ads

Sunday, January 17, 2010

So Fake...

A lady with her friend was looking at a product which costs $19.90. It was a lamp which can be powered by USB, battery and DC power. And it can be a really good night light and study light.

Missy, "Wah, this one very nice. How much is this?"

I replied, "its 19.90. Can be powered by USB, and DC POWER and also batttery. Very useful."

"So CHEAP!? But I don't think the lights are good enough. I think they will be very weak." she replied.

I grinned, "No. Come. I show you."

I brought her to the storeroom, switched off the lights and on the lamp!

Walah!

It was so bright you can even write.

I said, "Good right?"

The lady nodded in agreement.

The lady asked me again, "How much is it?"

"Its 19.90."

WAH! SO EXPENSIVE.

The same lady who onced said it was cheap now said it was expensive.

The same lady who wasn't convinced that the lgihts were powerful enough was convinced.

It was obvious from the first place she didn't really want to buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment