Ads

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Not Damsel In Distress - Part 1

You know something?

Sometimes I wish my honey was a damsel in distress. So that when she needed help, I can be to rescue my lover.

BUT NO!

My honey is very independent!

My honey is very straightforward.

She's like a woman in a man's body, HAHA!

Sometimes, I just want to hold my honey's waist real tight.

Sometimes, I just want my honey to fall into my arms.

Sometimes, whether I am right or wrong, I just want my honey to nod in agreement or give in to me instead of her flaring up.

I want my honey to be gentle.

I want my honey to be submissive.

We are like north and south pole.

But no matter what, even when my honey is not everything I just mentioned above, I still love my honey alot!

May our love blossom.


You are like a HALO.