Ads

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Tales Of Love

Some girls say giving guys to flowers make them feel like a guy and make their guys feel like a girl.

If it's weird for girls to give guys flowers, then maybe that's a reason to, you're not climbing up my ivory tower, so I'm comin' down for you.

Guys don't always have to make the first move. Correct me if I am wrong? I mean nowadays you see guys becoming the 'housewives' and the girls becoming the sole breadwinner.

Is it wrong to write our names in love hearts, in the dust that's on the car you drive, droppin' hints can only get me so far, when you don't know that I'm alive.

I love blue roses. And it doesn't mean a guy can't receive flowers.

I want a blue rose and am still hoping I get one one day.

Subtle hint. No, it is actually alot of hint!

When you're hanging at the point of stalemate, it's not the time to bite your tongue. So at the risk of lookin' really stupid, I'm gonna take the plunge.

I want a serious relationship filled with love and care and concern. I want to nurture it and develop it further.