Ads

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Issac Ritz; 23 Years

Hi, my name is Issac Ritz. Correction, my name is Shah Rizal but I started having Issac Ritz as my name when I was 20. I will tell you more about that later. I am 23 this year.

This isn't about me doing any introductions on me.

I was born into this world on 3rd June 1985 at 5 in the evening. And that was when I will start to go through happiness and sufferings.

I was called Shah Rizal.

I stayed at Bukit Timah when I was 5 and enjoyed my stay there till I was 12. I recalled how much fun I had during primary school. I had alot of best friends.

When I was younger, I had to worry about nothing. I was not clogged with sadness. All I ever think about was fun and play.

At the age of 13, I entered Henderson Secondary School. The first three years of school were fruitful. I love Geography and English, and oh, Literature.

Normally, I would score well for these three subjects.

Oh, I remember those days well, because that's when digimon games were invented. I would always bring them to school. But nevertheless, I'm a full-pledged geek!

When I was in secondary three, I had three four best friends; Janet, Adam, Lionel, and Jaka. They were the best of the best.

We went out together, study together, and scored well together.

Then things started flipping for the worst when I was 17.

One of my best friends, Jaka, didn't make it to the O's so I was left with Adam, Lionel and Janet.

Things started to change for the worst. Janet and Adam's friendships worsened! So I had to split my time between Janet and Adam.

But the only good news I had was I passed my N levels with great results for English and Geography.

Then I had my first relationship with a junior of mine. Wait not really.

A Indonesian had a crush on me but I was always playing hard to get with her. In the end when I had a crush with her, she said, "We need more time."

Then came another girl, her best friend. She slipped a letter into my bag and I noticed. I read. And realized that she was the girl for me back then.

But the relationship didn't last as I thought I wasn't ready yet.

And then it was the O's.

Before the O's, something happened.

Adam quarreled with one of our classmates and wanted revenge. So he dragged Lionel and I down. We had to be part of his plan.

In the end, I became the scapegoat. Everyone hated me except for a few.

They scrutinized me. They hated me.

At the final phase of my O' level, I failed my math. And that was a great blow to me. Everyone, especially my best friends were happy because they passed.

My form teacher told me to stay back as she wanted to talk to me. But I wasn't really keen. I ran away from them and went home. I cried.

I was devastated.

What a blow.

Then I had another relationship. We were so in love. That was real love. Let us name the person B. B was very caring towards me and our relationship lasted for 2 years.

We parted because B lied to me big time. B had plans to further studies and didn't inform me till the very last minute; two days before B actually will leave for Australia.

I was very angry with B. Very angry. I didn't want to talk to B.

It was the day when B had to leave at 8 at night.

I was still at home at 5. I couldn't bear to see B leave.

I grabbed my bag and rushed to the airport but when I reached there and called B, B was already in. We rushed to the each other with a glass seperating us.

So we had to pen down what he wanted to say and showed to each other. When I think of it, I felt rather silly because we had phones.

Anyway, B told me to wait for B's return. I waited.

3 months.

Half a year.

8 months.

And then B came back for a short holiday. I was elated.

But B wasn't B anymore. B's changed. And then I realized B was attached.

I met up with B and talked and afterwhich left in a huff.

Then I was left to mend my broken heart for the next 9 months. I fell into depression.

Every other relationships I had then, I didn't tell them about this relationship I had because it was the most hurting but yet the most memorable.

I got into relationships like nobody's business. 2. 3. 4. 5.

I dated alot of people.

Slowly, I regained my ability to face up to reality.

I fall in love with another. This time round, I felt that we had so much love for each other.

Then I realized, .. let's name the person, L, was attached. And I was somehow like the 3rd party. But I didn't want to let go because I had so much love for L.

In the end, L, went with the current and left me stranded mending my broken heart again.

___

I went polytechnic and studied Early Childhood but only for 3 months. Then I decided to quit and go ITE instead.

I stuided I.T in ITE. I told myself to work hard and not to be a lazy-bum. I did. I worked hard. i had many friends again.

I had four best friends again, Tommy, Michelle, Constance and Salimie.

Same thing happened again. No need for elaborations.

___

2 years later, after N.S, I worked to forget about everything.

Eleven months ago, I fell deeply in love again. This time round, I gave my all yet again. But we contantly had quarrels and alot of downs but that didn't stop us from loving each other.

I remembered the many great times together.

Then we started to fall apart at the last leg of the race.

We broke up.

This isn't a story to get sympathy from you guys.

This isn't a story to tell how pathetic I am.

This is a story of how my 23 years of life revolved.

I am afraid of falling into a deep reverie.

The lights are dimming.

Till its dark.

End.

_____

17 comments:

  1. Anonymous18.9.08

    Is this a suicide post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous18.9.08

    yo i.z, everything can be solved. and yo anonymous, I don't think this is a suicide post.

    I.z is strong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous18.9.08

    My mummy always tell me life is full of ups and downs. This is just the down side of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous18.9.08

    jangan sedih abg! semoga abg happy happy selalu!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous18.9.08

    Cheer up my friend..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous18.9.08

    can i noe whats ur religion??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous18.9.08

    It coes and goes away. take it in your stride

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous18.9.08

    rest well, eat more and dont think too much. should be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous18.9.08

    ya la go on

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous18.9.08

    hello! please take care! it's all part and parcel of life. life is precious!!! you'll definitely find someone who really loves you and grow old with you one day! no hurry for this! it all depends on fate!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous19.9.08

    The fear of the unknown is constant in all of us..
    The darkness tat cocoons us draws the breath out from us..

    yet it's the desire to seek the unknown and the lack of light tat propels us to greater heights..

    There will always be a light at the end of the tunnel.. Be Strong and carry on... =) Take good care

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous20.9.08

    take care man charizard. i can see how deeply in love u were considering all ur pots. its her loss alright? cheer up bro :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous21.9.08

    PrOPeL ForWarD Ya?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous21.9.08

    if she dun love you anymore, forget about her, coz there are many other girls out there. you dun have to worry about anything coz you got everything.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous21.9.08

    sometime god will show you wad true lurve really is. is she the one for you?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous21.9.08

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous21.9.08

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete