Ads

Monday, August 24, 2015

Boo to You Devin (America Next Top Model Cycle 22)

Yes, you do have an interesting face, but with a stinky personality, you won't get far.


He revealed he has been signed with "six other agencies around the world," but he admitted he was not getting many jobs. Devin shared how he initially got into modeling, in which he was basically seen inside a Chuck E. Cheese's at the age of 15 and has been modeling ever since. "Got a few years of experience somewhere down there," Devin commented while reflecting on his start to where he currently is in his early 20s. 

 He would like to improve his ability to book jobs though. "I hope that what I gain from the show is learning more about myself and you know, just taking time to figure out myself more. Being a well-rounded model is what I want to focus on," Devin shared. He wants to excel in every aspect of modeling from doing magazine spreads to runway shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment