Ads

Friday, April 26, 2013

Best Moments of Jennifer Lawrence!


Acknowledging her Bradley Cooper 'relationship'
"Silver Linings Playbook" co-star Cooper introduced Lawrence, then quickly scooted off the stage; her first comments were directed at him: "I just found out about our relationship in the tabloids today so I do think ... I think we should break up."

Sick of it
Lawrence was memorably ill during awards season; a flu she was battling at the Golden Globesblossomed into walking pneumonia by the SAG Awards. And during her speech, she's still coughing -- but joking about it. In the video, she's out of breath and coughing, apologizing to the crowd: "Sorry to everyone who I shook hands with, I'm sick so you're screwed." 

What a heel
Just after that apology, Lawrence is attempting to get back on track when she stumbles (despite not walking anywhere) and discovers the heel of her shoe has gone wonky: "God, sorry! I'm really not trying to like -- I'm sorry, I'm like all three of the Stooges right now. I'm on Sudafed, I'm sorry!"