Ads

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Journey of Discoveries

A search is a Endless journey of discoveries , in all spectrum of emotion we dive to places and situation we don't know why. I am on that journey! Magical I must say indeed the search goes on , I grow from strength to strength so often when I know myself I discover i don't !

When put to the test i often find a new me. In the journey games of emotion often played , i learn to master it , I only trust my heart , often given chances to many who cross my path I open up my heart , that's the source where I come from in all great grandness of love, I exploded so readily to share my motal love , and often a fleeting moment of deception ends it all , and only now I my journey is the ART of un conditional LOVE a tough act to fellow.

I am the master of it now , I know I only trust my heart , ready to share i am still and to also ready to end it I will , no more explanation need or stories for ending , it's where the journey of search continues till end of time .

No comments:

Post a Comment