Ads

Monday, November 23, 2009

Still Misses My Grandma

I still miss my grandma dearly.

Every time my mum will ask me whether I dreamt or even think of grandma? - I said no because I don't want my mum to be sad always when thinking of grandma.

I am always thinking of grandma. Every day. Without fail.

I regretted not treating my grandma that well when she was alive.

When she asked me questions, - repeated questions to be exact, I would flare up. I would scold her for asking me repeated questions and then I would ignore her.

I should not have done that.

When my grandma was alive, I hardly bought her favorite food which was french fries. She loves fries alot.

I remembered her protecting me from my dad's harms when I was naughty.

I remembered her protecting me from my mum's scoldings.

The one thing that I did not do before she left me, I didn't have any photo of me taken with her.

I had to look back at the past photo albums to find photos of me with my grandma.

Every night, I will think of my grandma.

Every night at 3.

Why 3?

I don't know.

Maybe that's the witching hour like many said.

Whatever it is, I still misses my grandma.

And everytime I think of my grandma, I feel like crying.

Its a repeated cycle.

I love you grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment